x

How do you set up multiple online stores (for more than one location) with the new Weebly system?

We are a business with multiple locations and are trying to set up Pick Up without having to pay in store - how do you set up multiple online stores that are tied to physical locations with the new Weebly system?

Message 1 of 66
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Good news! I have an update on this feature request

Please take a look at our most recent Square Online product update, which goes over how to manage multiple sites on one Square account. This will allow you to create a site per location.

Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 57 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

With the old Square Online store, you could setup a store for each location. Is it possible to do the same with the Weebly setup? It's not very clear on how that works and you see all items that you have setup in Square, no matter which location the item is specified for being a member.

Message 2 of 66
Square Community Moderator

Hey @OffBeatEatz!

I reached out to the Weebly team and they said multi-sites aren't available right now but they are aware of the requests for it and hopefully will be able to implement that in the future.

Do you have more than one online store right now? 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 66

@ashc Yes, we have three online stores. Thanks for the update!

Message 4 of 66

@OffBeatEatz Sure thing!

Hopefully they'll all get migrated if this becomes implemented so you don't have to do the extra legwork.

If we hear back about an update on this- i'll come back to this thread to let you know too!

Ashley C
Message 5 of 66

Need to setup a second online store for a very different business. Already have multiple locations and a single online store. I am struggling to figure out how to create a second online store tied to this same account. 

If this isn't possible, please advise. I will then go create another account to make my second online store.

thanks

Sean

Message 6 of 66

Hey @sbrossia this is a great question. I merged your post with an existing thread to keep all similar inquiries in one place, but you will need to create a second account to have a second, separate online store at the moment. Our team is aware of this feature request and working toward a resolution, however I do not have a time frame for this. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 7 of 66

I am trying to do the same thing. If I change the location, the item doesn't show up online. My 2 locations are very different products with different receipts. So, I would like to know which receipt my customers are receiving, for one thing. It also messes with my sales reports. This is extremely frustrating.

Message 8 of 66

Hello there, @likewise

Would you like your two locations to have separate online stores? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 9 of 66

Yes, it would be great if they could be 2 separate online stores. Heck, at this point it would be nice just to choose which location receipt the customer gets.

Message 10 of 66

@likewise -

Ah I see! For those to have separate websites you would have to create separate Square accounts for each one. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Message 11 of 66

What about just being able to choose the location on the items and have it show Up on the online store? Right now, that isn’t happening. Also, if I set up a new account for each location, can I use the same email?

Message 12 of 66

@likewise

Correct - if you want the separate location accounts, you will have to use different email address for them. 

You wouldn't be able to pick and choose the item locations on the Online Store. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Message 13 of 66

This is kind of a huge bummer. 😕

Message 14 of 66

@likewise

I completely understand. Our Product Team is still developing features with the Online Store and your feedback adds to the what sellers need. 

Thank you for taking the time to post! 

Kassi
Message 15 of 66

Is there an ETA on this development?

On a side note in regards to a Square Online store:

We're looking at adding a restaurant (brick & mortar) to our account, though it will use Square for Restaurants. Is it advisable to create a different Square account for it, or have it as a separate location in our current Square account? We currently have the original Square store, haven't moved to Weebly, since the multiple locations do not work for our scenario.

Message 16 of 66

Hey there, @OffBeatEatz

I don't have an ETA for this feature development. 

Creating a separate account for your Restaurant portion would be up to you. In my experience, some sellers wish to keep it separate - so another email address has to be used. Other sellers simply use the same email and create a different location. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Message 17 of 66

I am using Square Online  for a Parents Club of a not for profit preschool.

We currently have a fundraising initiative in play.  RIght after it ends we need to open the "swag store" for taking preorders for a variety of t'shirtsNext we need to set up a catalogue for tee shirts to order ( school spirit).  Is there a way that I can set up another landing page linked to the same bank account we've already linked to the first webpage?

Or is my answer to create a second location?

If so, how do I do that?

Message 18 of 66

Hey @MCHS50th - In our Square Online Store, you can create different pages and provide the URLs. Are looking to track sales by location? Or do you need an entirely separate site?. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 19 of 66

I have 1 square account for both locations. 

Right now I have 1 Weebly (online store) for one location and 1 square online store (for the 2nd location)

In Weebly.... On the 'delivery&pickup' tab I see both locations.... why?

Message 20 of 66
Admin

Hey @Freddo- I merged your post to this thread, where we're tracking this feature request. In order to have two separate Online Stores, you'll need to create two separate accounts. If we come up with any new updates, we'll share them here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 21 of 66