x
Highlighted

New Square Online Store (Weebly) for Locations

With the old Square Online store, you could setup a store for each location. Is it possible to do the same with the Weebly setup? It's not very clear on how that works and you see all items that you have setup in Square, no matter which location the item is specified for being a member.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Admin

Re: New Square Online Store (Weebly) for Locations

Hey @OffBeatEatz!

I reached out to the Weebly team and they said multi-sites aren't available right now but they are aware of the requests for it and hopefully will be able to implement that in the future.

Do you have more than one online store right now? 

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

@ashc Yes, we have three online stores. Thanks for the update!

Message 3 of 6
Admin

@OffBeatEatz Sure thing!

Hopefully they'll all get migrated if this becomes implemented so you don't have to do the extra legwork.

If we hear back about an update on this- i'll come back to this thread to let you know too!

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted

how to create second online store

Need to setup a second online store for a very different business. Already have multiple locations and a single online store. I am struggling to figure out how to create a second online store tied to this same account. 

If this isn't possible, please advise. I will then go create another account to make my second online store.

thanks

Sean

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Admin

Re: how to create second online store

Hey @sbrossia this is a great question. I merged your post with an existing thread to keep all similar inquiries in one place, but you will need to create a second account to have a second, separate online store at the moment. Our team is aware of this feature request and working toward a resolution, however I do not have a time frame for this. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Message 6 of 6