x

New to Square for Restaurants, how do I get started?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: New to Square Restaurant

Is there a detailed online manual to help me? I have watched the start up tutorial but obviously need more help. I purchased so much equipment and am ready to give up. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @MBJ

Welcome to the Community and Square for Restaurants!

Unfortunately, there isn't an online manual to get you started with Restaurants, but we have other helpful tools. 

I would check out the Getting Started article to start. It gives you some helpful steps and features of the program. If you run into trouble - we have a dedicated Restaurants team whenever you reach out to our CS Team. They can help with your set-up questions or troubleshoot issues you're running in to. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @MBJ

Welcome to the Community and Square for Restaurants!

Unfortunately, there isn't an online manual to get you started with Restaurants, but we have other helpful tools. 

I would check out the Getting Started article to start. It gives you some helpful steps and features of the program. If you run into trouble - we have a dedicated Restaurants team whenever you reach out to our CS Team. They can help with your set-up questions or troubleshoot issues you're running in to. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2