x
Beta Member

One QR code for table ordering

As far as I can tell, Square can only be set up with a different QR code for each table. 

Is there a way to set it up so there's one QR code then the customer selects a table number?

The only reason I ask is this would give my business a bit more flexibility.

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @CityOfBeer,

Thanks for writing back into the community! 

You're right, at this time, a QR codes would be created for each table. I'd be happy to pass your feedback around creating a universal QR code, and for customers to be able to select their table, to our Square Online team for consideration. 

Please feel free to share any other feedback, or suggestions you might have with us here 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hey @CityOfBeer,

Thanks for writing back into the community! 

You're right, at this time, a QR codes would be created for each table. I'd be happy to pass your feedback around creating a universal QR code, and for customers to be able to select their table, to our Square Online team for consideration. 

Please feel free to share any other feedback, or suggestions you might have with us here 🙂

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

+1 for this. 

I’m mobile & it’s a pain printing Menus/codes for every place I go! 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 6

Thank you for adding your feedback.

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

That would be fantastic! It would allow us to not only have it on tables, but on drinks/food menus etc. which by there nature don't tend to stay in one place.

The more places it's available the better.

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

This would be a good option alongside the QR codes, we have a large outdoor area with no standard numbers outside (we use Spoons) it would be ideal for a customer to select a table from one layout and a qr code from another.

Message 6 of 6