x

Onilne Store: "Shipping" vs "Delivery"

Hi, our online store for Feature Meals currently has a Shipping option. This option should really be "Delivery" and not "Shipping", as we do not ship anything out in boxes. We are a food service business where employees take deliveries to customers. But the option doesn't seem to be there. Is there any way to change the wording?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

@mikhoury

There is no current way at this time to you change this wording, but we will submit this to the Product team as a much needed enhancement!

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 7

I have the exact same need! We provide prepackaged popsicles and desserts and offer delivery for large catering events. We REALLY need a "delivery" option. 

Message 3 of 7

Hi! I am wondering if there is a way to change the options for Fulfillment.

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Welcome back to the Seller Community! 🎶

If you are simply looking to change the fulfillment options, this thread should help point you to how to make this change both on the website level and at the individual item level. If you are asking something else, are you able to provide a bit of clarification about your question, @Musiciannow?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

I guess more to customize it instead of saying “pick up

’ or delivery. I would like to customize to what my business is about. 

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@Musiciannow You can customize your pickup and shipping settings for the online store, but we don't offer any other fulfillment options outside of pickup, delivery, or shipping. Is there something specific you are looking for that maybe we can offer a workaround to?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7