x
Beta Member

Online Appointments/ Resources/ Items (Inventory Tracking)

Hello there, I'm still fairly new to square but I just spent a good amount of time looking into my issue and I cannot find anything remotely close to solving it.  Hopefully I am wrong but here it goes...

I'm a phone repair shop tech/ owner.  I just discovered the online appointments feature and am thrilled w the prospects.  However, I need to be able to track my inventory items which each "service" requires in order to perform (iPhone X screen for screen repair, etc).  I believe I have set up my services correctly, which is the only way to schedule based on time.  This however treats all services as only services.  I see the Resources but thats not inventory management.  So is there a way to say import items as resources along w their details & inventory tracking, that way i can assign each "service" the proper items which would be necessary to book said service (Can't book iPhone X screen repair if they are out of stock).  I'm hopeful there is a way to do so because it sure would be an inconvenience for me to manually track inventory after all this work i put in for inventory management, 

Thanks for your time!  

There must be a ton of requests concerning this feature so thanks for considering mine! 

brian m casey
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0