x

Is it possible to have more than one order online page with Online Store?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Online Page

Hello, 

Is it possible to have more than one order online page with Weebly? 

I would like to have one for my regular menu and another for my catering menu. 

Adding catering as another category is the alternate option but with so many other categories also available, as a customer it is easy to get lost and not see it. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @anasir you can have more than one ordering tab, so you can have a different category in each tab on your online store. To do this, you can click "+ Add" in the top, left of the screen and select "category."

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hey @AshleyK!

Right, that's what I have done. I added another category called Party Trays. However, I would like to create an entire new order online page with just Party Trays being the only category on the page. 

Right now "party trays" is a category amongst 12 other categories. 

Message 3 of 8

@anasir so you don't want the tab at the top of the page, but a completely separate URL for each category?

I hope this makes sense. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 4 of 8

@AshleyK that's correct. A whole new separate page and url with party trays menu 

Message 5 of 8

@anasir you can try duplicating your home page and having only party trays displayed there. That will also provide a different URL, but there really is not a way to have a completely separate page just for the party trays. Even if you duplicate the homepage as suggested above, it will still show up in your toolbar.

AshleyK
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Is there any more information on this as it seemed to have maybe not answered the question? Or maybe it has by the answer and actually you cant have a separate ordering page for catering? Or did I miss something?

This seems like it would be a common theme has no one needed this? Or is there another way to do it? Can anyone share how it can be done?

So  you have

one menu/catalog for regular breakfast/lunch/dinner ordering page

and

one menu/catalog for catering ordering page 

where they go into the same cart

Message 7 of 8

Heya @LakeHouseCafe16,

I understand your confusion. You'd be able to either add catering as a category on your menu, or create a separate Square Online site for the catering orders. From my testing it looks like, right now, it's not possible to display two order now pages in the way you're describing. 

Message 8 of 8