x

Online Store: How do I keep track of the sale of a specific item?

I have a pottery store and studio where I hold classes and lessons. I want to do signups with payments for the specific classes I hold. When I tried entering the class as an event it wouldn't allow me to add a picture of the item that everyone was to make. They need to see what they will make in the class or they won't sign up. So we made the signup as an item instead and were able to add a picture.

The problem is that we have had 2 people sign up already and we can't seem to find any way to create a list of just the people who have signed up. We would also like to be able to send them emails as a group if possible. 

Is there a way to track the signups for the class without making it an event? Or is there a way to add a picture to the event listing?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@Wildspirit It's not possible to add a picture to an event in your Online Store, I'm sorry! It's a request we've heard before here in the Communit, and I'll share your experience with the Online Store team to indicate how it would help! 

In the meantime, uou can export a list of the customers who bought your class-item:

1. Navigate to the Orders section of your Online Store.
  2. Edit the date range to narrow the results. 
  3. Below Export Order Details select 'Items' to narrow the results further. 
  4. Click Download CSV.

When you open the CSV file with spreadhsheet software like Excel you'll see customer names in the Name column. 

That spreadsheet also includes the email address your customers provided so you can email them outside of Square, or you could create a Group in your Customer Directory and use Square Marketing to email them

If you have any additional questions about this let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2