x
Beta Member

Online Store - Multiple Locations - Different Modifiers?

Hello community!

We have 2 separate location with 2 menus that vary somewhat from one another (1 is a brick & mortar, other is a food truck).

Some of the modifiers available at the main location are perpetuated to both locations. Customers are modifying (and paying for) items that are not available on our food truck.

Is there a way to apply a certain set of modifiers to another location?

Appreciate the help in advance!

EDIT: Found a workaround - I created a new category set of mods solely for the food truck location and applied those to that location.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @jasonbrumb! Good to hear from you, again! Thanks for reaching out and asking another great question here on the Seller Community. As always, happy to have you in the fold.

This is a great question. I also appreciate you bouncing back and letting us know that you got this one solved. Your solution is exactly what I would have suggested to insure you have a separate set of modifiers only for your Food Truck. As you now know, you can add and edit modifiers that apply to items specifically at one location from the Online Dashboard. 

Let me know if anything else comes up that you are curious about! We are here to help - granted you don't solve it first 😎

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2