x

Online customers need to see our name or logo in the online form - how do I add this?

I'm using Square Checkout API to accept online payments from customers. The customer is taken from our site to the payment form hosted by Square. The problem is that there is no indication on the form who the customer is making payments to. Eg No name of our company, no artwork or anything. Can you tell me how to put this in place? Customers will not fill in a form with no indication of who the form 'belongs' to and where the payment is going.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Great point, @oohkumar. I ran this by our API Team and the Checkout API does not currently have a field where one can put in their name or logo. While we do not have a timeline available for this request, rest assured that we are tracking this issue and we will circle back as any developments come to light.

Hope this helps clear things up for now. We're always making improvements based on feedback—keep in touch!

Also, in the future, feel free to check out Square Connect's Stack Overflow page. It's been a great resource for our developer community, and there's already a ton of questions that have been answered there.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2