x

Online performance package (level 2)

I've just upgraded to the Square performance package for my e commerce site. It was a good price but I'm wondering how I might make the best use of the new features. The site link below. 

I'm especially interested to find out out how reviews work.

Cheers, Pete

www.balefire.uk

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi Pete, thanks for your post 🙂 

The Square Online Performance Plan offers a range of features such as Abandoned basket recovery, Gifting options, Product reviews, Advanced eCommerce statistics and so on. 

You can see the full list of features included in each plan here. 

The link you sent doesn't seem to work, could you send it again? 

Maybe some other Square Sellers will be able to share their tips and ideas here too. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hi Pete, thanks for your post 🙂 

The Square Online Performance Plan offers a range of features such as Abandoned basket recovery, Gifting options, Product reviews, Advanced eCommerce statistics and so on. 

You can see the full list of features included in each plan here. 

The link you sent doesn't seem to work, could you send it again? 

Maybe some other Square Sellers will be able to share their tips and ideas here too. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 5

www.balefire.uk 🙂 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

First up Pete..... gotta call you out on the entire 'forged in the North' stuff here. Totally South of the river 🤣

I've got a pizza van and only turned the 'abandoned cart' thing on on a whim - but it't actually made a significant difference. Although one customer did reply to the abandoned cart email with "did I?" and was surprised I didn't have his order when he turned up 🙈

Pizza Is Chill

Message 4 of 5

Haha, we love playing on the north south divide. You guys get all the best stuff. 😅

Aye, Hopefully the abandoned cart thing will make a difference, though, SEO is poor at the moment being quite a new business but it slowly seems to be getting better.

Cheers Sam!

Message 5 of 5