x

Only one location showing on Store Locator

I have two square retail locations but only one is showing on the store locator page on my website.

How do I get both to show?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hi @Benji1.  Just to rule out the horses before we start looking for zebras — what is your store URL?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 6

Copocoshoney.com

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Benji1 sorry you are having some issues, I am happy to assist as much as possible! I would make sure you check out our support article Manage Multiple Websites with Square Online. It outlines you will need to go to your Square Online Dashboard >  Select your account name in the upper right corner > Select Add a site. I hope that helps, if not please let me know! 

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for helping, but I don't have multiple websites, I have two physical locations with square and would like both to show up on the store locator on my site.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Gotcha, I would make sure "pickup" or both locations are set up under fulfillment on the Square Online Dashboard. You can find more information here. If you are still having issues please reach out to Customer Support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. Thank you!

Message 6 of 6