x

Optimized Scheduling

Is there a way to force clients to book only before or after other events? If I have an appointment at 10 am, is it possible to make it so next client has to book at 930 or 1030?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @jkgreen304

If your other events are on your calendar and the "Block time" option has been selected, that time won't be available for your clients to book appointments on. 

If you need to block extra time before/after events, I would recommend adding that time to the event on your calendar. 

Now if it's another appointment, you can always choose to block extra time after the appointment to get ready for the next one. That option is available when you create your services. I will attach a screenshot.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for! 

P.S, Welcome to our Seller Community, we're thrilled you have joined the conversation. 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Not even close. Say I have an availability of 12-5. If I already have an appointment at 12, I want the next one at 1230, and the one after that at 1. I don't want any breaks in my schedule. I want the client to be forced to choose the next available time. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Ah! Got it! @jkgreen304

There's unfortunately, no way of doing this at the moment.

I would recommend posting your feature request on the Ideate boards of our Seller Community, where other sellers can add their use case and our Product team has direct visibility of the request. 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4