x

Order Fulfilment by 3rd Party with Square Online Store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Order Fulfilment by 3rd Party Lining with Squareup Store]

Hello, 

I'm looking to start selling shirts for my brand. Although I am only assisting with the design I am not planning to ship and store inventory myself. Is there a way to get the fulfilment done by a 3rd party. I would like the shirt maker to create, process, and fulfill orders on the back end and just have the front end link my customers to check out on my site but the 3rd party handle the fulfilment. Is this at all possible? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @joihgdemo-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

Hmmm. I haven't heard of a seller being able to outsource like that, but still keep Square as their payment processor. Would the fulfillment team be employees in-house, hired by you? Or a completely different company?

If they're your employees just working from a warehouse, I'd suggest they use ShipStation

Otherwise, I suppose you could do it manually. Every time you receive an order, you input the details with the 3rd party company. It wouldn't be automatic though. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2