x
Beta Member

PO discounts entry

Need to apply case discounts to a PO but am unable to do so. Tried to enter a negative number in the "Fees" filed but not a function currently supported. Seems like this would be fairly common as many vendors offer case discounts and such. Any plans to allow for discounts tone entered on a PO?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Gabberdunes 👋 Thanks for taking the time to create a new thread to ask your question! Good to hear from you again.

Before I take a stab to adequately answer your question, I want to make sure I am fully understanding you here. Would you mind clarifying what you mean by "PO"? Also, where are you entering in a numeral for fees?

The more detail you provide, the more I will be able to provide a tailored answer. 

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Sure, this is under the "Items" module and "Inventory Management" (Square for Retail). PO is a Purchase Order. The numerical entry is at the bottom of an existing PO, and is named "Add Fee", similar to the "Add Tax" field available here as well. I run into this issue when I'm finalizing a PO and receiving the items on that PO. From the vendors invoice I receive, depending on the number of cases/products, there can be case/volume discount amount. without the ability to enter the discount , the PO will never match the actual invoice amount.

Message 3 of 3