x

Payment Portal

Ideally, I'd like to have a payment portal (custom url like squareup.com/mybusiness) on square's site that customers can come to and pay an invoice number that I have already provided via my local (non-cloud) QB program.

Is there a way to do this?

I see there's a "store" where I have to enter items and such but the invoices are going to vary greatly in amount and whether they're taxable or not, so it would be a lot of time to create them all as "items". 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey!! There is a shareable link you can get after you create your invoice that you can post/send to your recipients, but we do not have a general online forum for sellers to have their invoices paid. 

If you would like to use the shareable invoice link per customer, follow the steps below:

1. Create your invoice or click on the invoice you would like to share
    1. If you are sharing from the create invoice screen, you will mark the invoice method as "Share invoice manually"
    2. Fill out the other invoice details and his "Create"
    3. The link to share your invoice will appear same as the screenshot below.
  2. From a created invoice, simply click Share.
  3. Copy the link and share via text, email, or social media

The share button for an already created invoice is at the bottom of the invoice list as so:

Once you click "Share," you will see your shareable link appear in a different box. Again, this will appear the same for both created invoices and new invoices.

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2