x

Problem with sale prices

When i put some items on sale they are not showing the regular price crossed out next to the sale price...some items do. What am I missing???

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

HI, single items will show sale price.  If you have variations and only one or two variations on sale, the sale price will appear when that variation is selected.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 11

There are no variations on any of them, single items.

Message 3 of 11

HI, can you please share a screenshot? or Link?

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 11

20210611_120222.jpg

Message 5 of 11

HI, thank you for the screenshot, I was able to locate the site and I do see a few that are not displaying correctly.  Best advice is to screenshot the Edit Item for the one that is displaying correctly and screenshot the one that is not and compare side by side.

BTW, there is a way to move the description to above the price on the item details page.  Here are the breadcrumbs and screenshot to apply.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, click Page:Home down arrow, scroll down to any Item Page, click Item Details, click Description, checkmark box for Show the item description above the Buy button, click Done

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.18.01 AM.png

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 6 of 11

Thank you that looks better!

Message 7 of 11

They are both in sale, single items but one doesn't show the regular price? I have several like this

Message 8 of 11

I just reached out to support and apparently it's a known issue and they are working on it as we speak

Message 9 of 11
Beta Member

Yes we having the same problem - removed our "sale price" post the weekend and still saying that item is ON SALE - had to remove the red "sales" tag completely from site as causing confusion! Even though we DO still have other items on sale.  @DextersDesigns  did they give you an ETA on fix?

Message 10 of 11

They did not give me one, hopefully soon. I am afraid to make any changes at this point.

Message 11 of 11