x
Beta Member

Purchase Order/Received Reporting

When running reports, I would like to be able to see what was received by a vendor or category in a specific time frame. 
For example:  Search purchase orders for Vendor ABC (or Category XYZ)  from Jan 2021 to March 2021 - what was total amount Received - how much was shipping -  What Fees were charged , etc... 
I know I can get into each purchase order and do this manually, but shouldn't there be a way to pull this information from purchase order history? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @LulusOnMain,

Good to see you posting in the Seller Community again, welcome back! 😁

Do you use a paid version of Retail? If so, this article here speaks about the different ways to view your reporting. Keep in mind that if you are not utilizing a paid subscription for Retail, not all analytics, functionalities and abilities will be the same for the free version of Retail. 

I look forward to reading your response! 

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

There is still no way to run any type of report on purchase orders. This is THE most important feature that is missing in square retail. I know many users that are asking for the same feature and we are going to have to switch if this isn't addressed soon!

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for your feedback @mlgaspar have you looked in our Square for Retail Ideate board? That is where Sellers are now posting their Feature Requests so our Product team has a place to look for requests like yours and can provide insight.  If you don't find the particular request you can submit your own.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

The article has been helpful, but only so far.  We do use Retail POS and use several of the reports de3scribed in the article. 
Perhaps I am asking more about Purchase Order reporting?  
Am I able to run a report that tells me which purchase orders were received in a specified time frame.  And also see how much in fees were charged without having to go into each purchase order and manually recording each fee or purchase order totals. 

Also - in inventory reporting can you sort the report by the various columns? Or is it only by item name? 

Thanks! 

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

There is still no way to print up any type of reports with regard to purchase orders. We have been asking as have others and I hope this basic need gets addressed before rolling out anything else

Message 6 of 6