x

Question about adding users

I want to add users to our square account. I understand that they upload the Square app on their smartphone. But I don't want them ever to be able to change the bank account linked to our square account, for security reasons.

Is the answer that I do not give them the email address and password for the account but enter it myself into their smartphones?  I looked at changing the bank account on my smartphone and see that I must enter the email address and password again to change the settings for the bank account. If that is the case then obviously I want to be the only person who knows the email address and password.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Not sharing your email address and password is a great start to making sure that only you are able to access your Square Account. I would also recommend taking a look at Square's Employee Management, this will allow you to have full control over your bank account, Square settings and so much more! 

You can control everything from your employees ability to process refunds to the information that they can see in their Square Register Activity. 

Message 2 of 2