x
Beta Member

RE: Online Store: How do I set up 3 for X pricing?

I have an item that sells for Y---I also have a deal that is 3 for X. In setting this up, I have set up 3 for X under the item category as well as item for Y as a single price. Customers can not seem to fathom selecting the 3 for X and invariably select three singles of the item (which is a higher price).  If customers are going to select three different colors options of the item, how can I get the program to recognize that if three of this item is selected it will be X?  

I have tried many different configurations with detailed instructions.  Evidently, customers have trouble with whatever set up.  My goal is to make it easy as possible for the customer.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @abigkahuna- That's a tough one..

The customers would need to select the category that you have set up in order for them to get the 3 for X price. Maybe you could have the category listed as a featured category so that it's the first thing that shows on your Online Store home page? That might help direct them a bit more easily.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Yup, that is the only option I have and which I did do.  Customers still go through and pick singles which I can not price at three for X.  After speaking with support it seems that particular important option might become a feature sometime in the future.  I would have thought it would be something basic.  

Message 3 of 3