x

Re: About hiding the modifiers in the modifier setting

Is there a way to 'hide from all items' with out deleting? We're out of oat milk and need to hide it from all items, but it's going to come back in so we'll have to add it back. It would be helpful to have a hide feature on the modifier settings and not just the product pages.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@commissarynp If you don't have a ton of individual modifiers (i.e. one modifier for milk that is applied to all your items) then I would go into the square dashboard and just delete that option off the modifier and then add it back when it comes in.  I have used this before.  It becomes problematic if you have a special modifier for each item that has all these on it.  If you have items like this it is a good practice to have them set up with a modifier for these kinds of items.  Otherwise, my experience sends me to the grocery store to pick up enough to last until then..... /cry

Hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2