x
Beta Member

Reconcilliation with Xero

I'm having trouble reconciling square invoices with Xero.  Our business has been closed for 14 months due to Covid but now we've started up again my square invoices don't appear when I'm reconciling the bank so I have a load of payments from square that I'm unable to tag and reconcile.

Guessing something has changed with the synchronisation or the way the square invoices are created but for the life of me I can't find anything to make this show up in the bank feed.

Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

Cheers

Malc

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Malkers, sorry to hear you are running into this and thank you for flagging this!

I want to make sure that this get resolved as quickly as possible. Although Square integrates with Xero, the integration and API is actually managed by the Xero team. In this case, the best course of action would be to contact the Xero support team directly first as they will be able to assist better.

You can contact the team by clicking the help icon in your Xero account or by going to their contact page

If for some reasons they are not able to help you, please contact our Support team directly with your support ticket number and we'll see what we can do from our side. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content