x

Redirect after Credit Card Processing

I am using the square to process Credit cards only, once the client has paid I need to redirect them to my website so that I an collect additional information. Is there a redirect coding i can add?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hey @Serreg - Although a cool idea, there is no code available to provide that redirects your customers to your website after payment. 

I'll bubble this up to the Product Team for tracking. In the meantime, Are there any sellers out there that can share a few workarounds that might help @Serreg? Feel free to chime in! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I am certainly looking for this functionality as well.

I am using WebinarJam and was looking for the place where would enter the URL to configure into your payment processing system so my users come back to complete their registration immediately upon submitting their payment.

I guess I'll be forced to use PayPal?

Disappointed to say the least. And to thinks I been almost a year and no resolve.

Message 3 of 5

I agree this would be a good feature. However, my workaround is to use Zapier to send an automatic email. Hope you have figured something out. 

Message 4 of 5

Michiko, can you provide details on your Zappier process, please? Where you placed it in the overall process? Thanks!

Message 5 of 5