x

Register receipt gift card balance

We recently purchased a Square Register, and when someone uses a gift card to pay, the receipt is not showing the gift card balance.  We have found that if we reprint receipts by going to Transactions - New Receipt - Paper receipt, the reprinted receipt is showing the gift card remaining balances.  We also use an ipad and Square POS in another area, and the receipts from the ipad are showing gift card balances.  Is there a setting that we need to know about so that the original receipts printing on the Square Register show this information?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I have also submitted a ticket to Square about this issue and never heard back.  When I replied to the ticket to check the status, it said Square closed the case because it had been more than 2 weeks since any communication.  I've been in circles with Square support over other issues and never get anywhere either.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

@CFC4100 I'm so sorry to hear about this frustrating experience. I was able to follow up with your case that you have with our Support Team and am personally making sure the engineering team takes a look. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3