x

Registration Forms with Square

I own & operate a race track and use square terminals at all POS on race day.  I want to use it to capture Registration forms & money as well as paying each racer their purse money.  Any advice on setup, or utilization tips?

[The title of this message has been edited by moderator from its original: Help Utilizing Square Wisely]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @racerg. Welcome to the Seller Community! I believe I have some solutions for you, but we may have to brainstorm others or work with a 3rd party to get you set up for some of the other key features you are wanting. 

1: What does capturing a registration form ideally look like for you? Of course, we can help you set up an item called "registration form" that you then sell to your customers, but will you want them to fill out a form digitally, or will you be keeping these forms filed physically at the events? If you want this to be done digitally, then we will need to look at a 3rd party form builder to help us with this. 

2: Paying out each racer would have to be done at the end of the day through a payout in the Cash Drawer. That is the only way we have to mark a return of money without any funds being given to you to begin with. This is also the easiest way to track what money leaves your account for each event as you can pull up the cash drawer reports later and see what racers left with what money. 

I also will ask, though, in a dream world, what would you ideally like to see in the form of a payout to the racers? We may have some other solutions for you after we get some more details. 

Thanks in advance!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

This is a registration form -https://admin.17hats.com/app/questionnaire/4218063

Racers register their cars ONCE a year.  

I need to capture a lot of information.  I do need to capture a signature at some point.  Not sure if that is something you guys offer?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@racerg thanks for showing that to me! That would not be something we offer within our POS app, so you would have to partner with one of the App Partners linked above to see if they can help with the form processing while we help with the payment processing. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4