x

Remove "How was your experience?" survey from electronic receipt

The receipts automatically generated and sent by email after a payment have a "happy face" icon survey, asking "How was your experience?"  How do I remove that?  It's not visible in my Dashboard -> Settings -> Receipts, so I can't seem to get rid of it.

I'm also one of the people needing a payor's name on the receipt for insurance reimbursement in a healthcare setting.  Any news on that for those of us that need it?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Go to this page

https://squareup.com/dashboard/customers/feedback

click the settings button in the top row

click feedback

toggle the "Collect feedback from your digital receipts" to off

click save

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 1.36.45 PM.png

Message 2 of 3

Hey @drdana! It looks like @VanKalkerFarms provided some great steps for disabling the feedback feature! 

Currently we don't have the ability to automatically include a customers name on receipts. You can enable Order Tickets in the printer section which allows you print a ticket with customers name. The only thing isn't won't include the total amount of the sale or the last 4 digits of a customers card.

Admittedly I'm not familiar with the insurance reimbursement process, so I don't know if the customers name plus the services rendered is enough for the insurance company to accept it. 

If you still have questions please let me know! 

Message 3 of 3