x
Beta Member

Removing 'As soon as possible' option from checkout

@tranguyen is there a way of removing the 'As soon as possible' option? or setting the default to 'Schedule for later'? in the checkout process? 

smashnslide_0-1612884436148.png

Message 1 of 9
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Removing 'As soon as possible' option from checkout

hey @TangoFoods - the ‘ASAP’ will default to the first available scheduled slot you have. So it will still set a time within your settings. 

I think it’s a little ambiguous for how a lot of us work, would be cool to force them to actually pick a time but this does work in the real world 👍

8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hi @smashnslide, thanks for this post! Unfortunately there isn't a way to either remove the As soon as possible or set the default to Schedule for later at the moment. We're always looking for way to improve our products so I'll be sure to share your suggestion with the appropriate team for review. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 9

Hello! I'm also interested in having this as an option. Mostly because I only deliver on Saturdays but when my buyers choose the "As soon as possible option" it gives them dates throughout the week. This creates a lot of confusion for both me and the customer. Any help to resolve this would be so appreciated. 

Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

Any update to this? I keep getting customers ignoring the schedule for later option. Is there anyway to make this the default rather than as soon as possible?

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Hi @smashnslide, thanks for checking in on this! I do not have an update on this feature right now or a way to make scheduling the default rather than As soon as possible.

I would also encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

I have joined beta community thanks!

Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

What's going on with this feature. It seems we had an update on the website and its made it worse. Now customers just see as soon as possible and have to click this.

Is there a feature request. We can't be the only ones requesting this. 

Message 7 of 9

My store doesn't have an "As soon as possible" option.  I schedule all of my pickups.  How can I remove this option as it doesn't reflect my business model?

Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

hey @TangoFoods - the ‘ASAP’ will default to the first available scheduled slot you have. So it will still set a time within your settings. 

I think it’s a little ambiguous for how a lot of us work, would be cool to force them to actually pick a time but this does work in the real world 👍

Pizza Is Chill

Message 9 of 9