x

Report showing cash "paid outs" for month?

Please advise if there is a way to pull a report showing the itemized cash paid outs for the month.  We use the paid out section to pay for supplies that are delivered to the store and that require COD, and being able to see the whole month instead of having to look at each day individually would make bookkeeping much easier.

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Futuro - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

You can actually obtain this information from the Reports page of your Square Dashboard. You'll click on Cash Drawers on the left. First, select the date range you'd like to see from the calendar (for example, last month). Then, you'll need to click on the + icon in the upper right corner. From here, you can add the "paid in" and "paid out" columns and you can find the total at the bottom of the report.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I too, am needing this report. For tax and auditing purposes. My bar is being audited and the accountant is asking for specifically the Paid Outs for entertainment. We pay cash for entertainment but use Square and the pay out option to keep track of the dates/amounts. I need a weekly/monthly report. As of now i have to go in the cash drawers and itemize from each individual report. Its too time consuming and ridiculous to have to go thru each day. To the programmers, this should be, virtually simple task to create. 

Message 2 of 5

We are looking for this as well

Message 3 of 5

Can I run a report that tells me paid-in and paid-out transactions without having to look at each individual drawer report?  Having to sort through each individual drawer report (all days and all shifts) is very time-consuming, and a POS like square should have the capability to pull this information more easily and user friendly.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Futuro - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

You can actually obtain this information from the Reports page of your Square Dashboard. You'll click on Cash Drawers on the left. First, select the date range you'd like to see from the calendar (for example, last month). Then, you'll need to click on the + icon in the upper right corner. From here, you can add the "paid in" and "paid out" columns and you can find the total at the bottom of the report.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5