x

Salon: How do I add another stylist's schedule to Square Appointments?

I am trying to add a second stylist to my square app. I want to be able to allow clients to choose which stylist, look at that appropriate schedule and availability, and separate pricing and services. 

Is this a possibility?

how much is monthly charge to add employees?

thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Jgreendoyle! This is a possibility!

In order to set this up correctly, you'll first add your staff member under the Appointments tab in your Online Dashboard. Click Staff Add Employee.

Once your other staff member is added, you'll want to click the Services tab. Since you're wanting the prices to be different for each staff member, I'd suggest adding the services as such:

• "YOUR NAME" HAIRCUT
  • "EMPLOYEE'S NAME" HAIRCUT

You'll want to have two variations of the same service so that you're able to make each service a different price.

When you go back to the Staff tab and select your staff member, a side panel will appear with different settings that are pertinent to that individual. You'll see the section that says "Services Offered During Online Booking". That's where you're able to select the services that you want to show as available for just your staff member when you're clients are booking. It will look like this:

For 2-5 staff members, the cost is $50 a month.

I hope this helped answer your question!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2