x

Search by Address

I'm running a lawn care and landscaping company which means I need to search by address because some of my clients own many locations. I track which of their properties are done in the notes. I know that you cannot search for notes, but how do you search your customer database by address?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I can't find a way to directly search by customer's address, but you can export your customer file to a .CSV file, then sort the data by the customer's address.  Navigate to your Customers area from the Dashboard and in the upper right corner of the screen, click the button labeled Import/Export and choose Export Customer Data, then pick whether you want to export All Customers or Specific Groups.  Square will generate your report and then ask you to pick a location where you want the report saved to.  Pick a location and Square will save the report.  Then you can open your favorite spreadsheet program and open the report.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Yes I need a way to search for an address also. Can you request this to be added to the search field. Right Now it Only Searches Name Phone and E-mail. 

Message 3 of 3