x

Second location item won't post to the store ( The item is to be available for only one location).

I set up a separate location for our yoga studio to accommodate access to online videos.  Created the location - easy.  Created the item and indicated "video" location.  When I go to the store it says that the item needs a price (which it has) and will not post to the store.  If I change it back to the original store, everything is fine.

The reason for the second location is so that the receipt can show a password to the video page.  With out this we have to manually check each day and send out an email to the student.

I went this route thinking it would be easiest as we cannot do item specific receipts.

And... when I log in I can see the second location in a pull down   I can see the location under business and location and when I pull down when creating an item.

Help is appreciated.  You can see how laborious it will be to not have this ability.  Thanks. Pamela

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @TwoHeartsYoga- Thanks so much for reaching out to us.

One thing to make sure of- do you have your Visibility settings under each video item listed as "visible"? When you click into one of your digital items, you'll see that Visibility section towards the middle of the page. It sounds like that might not be selected correctly.

If that option IS selected, however, please let me know here so we can do a bit more troubleshooting.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2