x

Selecting to go on an online order

Hello community,

We are a food service location and with the pandemic we encourage our customers to order directly from their phone through the square online website for our location if they do not feel like standing in line-this helps us reduce the risk to our customers and our employees.

A problem we have been having is that through square for restaurants you can select dining options (For here, to Go) but you cannot select this for square online orders it seems.  I cannot image we are the only location to be leveraging in house online orders like this during the pandemic so I feel like there must be a way for a customer to specify that they want their item to go when placing the order online.

Thank you all so much for the assistance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @Bthasena,

Welcome! Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

In order to make sure i'm understanding can you provide the URL to your website/page? Also, what fulfillment options are prompted when your customers place their orders online?  Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2