x

Selling from my inventory . . .

I sell Color Street nail strips. It's a direct selling company. We have our website through the company and we have inventory we keep on hand. They are two different sources. I'm looking for an easy way for my customers to check to see what I have in my inventory and be able to place orders via my Square inventory, not my Color Street website. Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Selling from my inventory . . .

@AmandaH325 yes, you will need to chose one source to keep your inventory on and one source to sell them online from. 🙂

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@AmandaH325 yes, you will need to chose one source to keep your inventory on and one source to sell them online from. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @AmandaH325!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Hmmm. I'm trying to understand your current situation, because you should be able to show your customers your stock levels on your website. Is that the kind of feature you're looking for? 

Feel free to reply with a bit more context and the URLs to your store(s).

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 5

Ok with that response, I think I get where you are going. I need to have my own website made through Square, GoDaddy or Wix, and sell via that way? 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

@AshleyK  ok thank you for verifying that. 😊👍

Message 5 of 5