x

Set limit of appointments per time slot?

I'm booking wagon rides and there are a limited number of seats per time slot. How can I set it up so people can only book up to a certain number per time slot?  For example, if I have 8 seats available and I run rides every 15 minutes, how can I set it so up to 8 bookings can be made for each time slot?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Thanks for jumping onto the Seller Community bandwagon (😉), @TimeAndAgain!

Because booking grouped events where multiple people can sign up for the same time slot isn't currently supported with Square Appointments, the best way to approach this would be to use the Square Online Store. You would create events for each time slot, and offer 8 tickets in your inventory for each time slot. I'd recommend taking a look at this thread, where @Helen included a link to the article that will help you get started with this.

Example of what the item would look like once you've followed the directions linked in the above thread:

Once you've created this item and made it available for purchase through your Square Online Store, the screenshot on the left is what your customers would see before adding the item to their cart. The one on the right is the same view, but if all 8 tickets for this time slot have been purchased.

The date and time will be shown in the details, but you could also add the start time in for your wagon rides, since that might be an important factor for interested customers. I hope this is helpful - let me know if any questions come up!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Best Answer

Thanks for jumping onto the Seller Community bandwagon (😉), @TimeAndAgain!

Because booking grouped events where multiple people can sign up for the same time slot isn't currently supported with Square Appointments, the best way to approach this would be to use the Square Online Store. You would create events for each time slot, and offer 8 tickets in your inventory for each time slot. I'd recommend taking a look at this thread, where @Helen included a link to the article that will help you get started with this.

Example of what the item would look like once you've followed the directions linked in the above thread:

Once you've created this item and made it available for purchase through your Square Online Store, the screenshot on the left is what your customers would see before adding the item to their cart. The one on the right is the same view, but if all 8 tickets for this time slot have been purchased.

The date and time will be shown in the details, but you could also add the start time in for your wagon rides, since that might be an important factor for interested customers. I hope this is helpful - let me know if any questions come up!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

How would you change the times available?  I can only see it in 30 minute times  5:00, 5:30

Message 3 of 3