x

Show price of each variation in online store

I sell items online with several different options and each option is a different price. The online store shows the range of prices but does not show the price for each option. For example if small is $1, and medium is $2, and large is $4, the item in the online store  shows the price of the item as $1 - $4. The customer has no way to tell what the price of each size is until they look in their cart. 

Is there a way to show the price of each option or variation that is visible to the customer before they choose the item?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @David2 thanks for asking. I see what you are saying, that it shows the price range unless that specific variation is selected. Once that is selected, customers will see the exact price of that item, but having the price listed in the dropdown when sellers are browsing variations is a feature request at the moment. 

I can see how this would be useful, as I myself like to see the prices laid out before selecting an item, so I will bubble this feedback up to our Development Team. For now, it will be a lot like the Amazon experience where buyers will see the price range, but won't know their item's exact price until they select their size/color specifically. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2