x

Showing the price on appointment confirmations

I've had a few incidents where clients were surprised at the price of a service. When the client gets a booking confirmation why does it not show the price of the service? Is this something that can be done? All of the other important information is included when they book like the time the service and the place. Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @Tomakebeautiful. The price of your services shows on your booking site. So when your clients are booking a service, they see the price up front. That's strange that they would be surprised! Is this happening a lot?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

Most of my appointments are made when clients reschedule, so they're not at my booking site. If they reschedule for a different service, or when my prices change, they aren't given any notice of the price for the service they've scheduled. (Even months after I've notified clients of price changes, I still have clients who think it's the old price.) The two previous scheduling services I've used included the service price in the email confirmation. I've been on the receiving end of appointment confirmations that don't include the price and it's frustrating to have to go back to a website to find a price. This should be a simple data point to add to confirmations that already include the name of the service.

Message 3 of 3