x

Square Appointments: How can my customers confirm their Appointment with a linkable URL?

No URL for customer to confirm on Confirmation Text. Clients receive text but there is no url link for them to confirm.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Chiot!

Okay. Got it.

I went ahead and escalated this to a member from our Appointments Team. They'll be reaching out via email to look into this. For your reference, your case number is 45650614. Thank you! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

@Chiot

Currently this is still a feature request, however I've reached out to the Appointments Team to see if there's a shareable timeline on when/if client-side confirmation will be available. 

I've moved your post to to this thread to join other sellers using Appointments that's asking for this feature. I'll loop back here when I hear back. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hey @Chiot!

Stepping in for Justin here. It looks like this feature is now available (as of very recently). Take a look at the instructions below:

Online Dashboard instructions: Appointments > Settings > Communications > Confirmations and Reminders

Mobile app instructions: Settings > Customer Notifications > Confirmations

I hope this information helps. I moved your original comment to it's own post so other sellers can have visibility. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your answer.

My issue is not that the feature is not available. It is that it does not work.

I am able to customize email communications. But the saved email (that I customized) is not what is sent to customers.

Additionally, the CONFIRM link in confirmation emails is non-existent. Text within the email, states the link is below. But there is no link.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Chiot!

Okay. Got it.

I went ahead and escalated this to a member from our Appointments Team. They'll be reaching out via email to look into this. For your reference, your case number is 45650614. Thank you! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 5 of 7

What does "case number" mean? I am unable to view where this issue stands; cannot find where to look up the case number that was assigned last week. And still having problems with appointments Confirmations.

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Hey @Chiot!

A case number is something you can mention to a team member should you call in. That way they can pull it up to get a bit more information on what's been going on.

At this point, I would suggest giving our Appointments Team a call. That way they can look into this for you right away, and contact our Engineering Team if need be.

Our number is (855) 700-6000 - but you'll also need your customer code. The steps to look up your code are here. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 7 of 7