x

Square Appointments: How do I set up scheduling for just one specific day?

i am trying to use Square scheduling for a charity event but can not figure out how to set up the system so that appointments are only available on a specific date.  can anyone help???

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BethOram, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up!

It sounds like our Override Hours feature would get you where you need to be. See this post for step-by-steps on setting up.

P.S. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BethOram, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up!

It sounds like our Override Hours feature would get you where you need to be. See this post for step-by-steps on setting up.

P.S. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

This work around did not help me. Ok, so I can "override my availability". That may work to simply open up more hours of available appointments temporarily. But, what if I want to limit the available bookings to only one day? What if I don't want to have online booking available on every day? Can I sell tickets to an event in the online store and have customers select timeslots? Or can I create a one day event through appointments? Where only a single day of timeslots are available?  

Message 3 of 4

Hello @arrowhead, if you only want your customers to be able to book on a specific day you could create two recurring personal event. That way you could have your calendar blocked except for the day of your event. 

Currently event tickets sold on the Online Store will not reserve a time slot on your Appointments Calendar. 

Message 4 of 4