x

Square Appointments - Separate login for front desk / receptionist?

Is there a way to set up log in for my schedule to be available to my salon without them seeing my bank account info? 

I want the front desk to be able to schedule appointments for me when i'm not there, but i'm not seeing a way to hide my bank info when i'm logged in. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @LashArtist, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up! 💯

Yep — we have an employee permission that's ideal for the front desk. In order to set up a login that will allow your front desk employee to set up appointments and not have access to your business settings (including banking info), head over to your Appointments tab > Staff > select appropriate staff member > Staff Member Permissions > select "All Staff Access" > Save.

After you've saved this permission, whoever is signed in with that login will be able to access the Calendar tab for creating/canceling appointments, as well as the ability to add and edit client details from the Clients tab.

Hope this covers everything you need for now — please don't hesitate to reply with any other questions or feedback about this. 🙂

P.S. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Employee Permissions - Help!" The author has been notified via email.

I own a salon and need to have the computer open at the front desk for our receptionist to make appointments for clients.  Square dashboard is logged in under my email and password which has full access to what only my eyes need to see.  I have had one employee go in and block herself out of the schedule without saying anything to me about it.  I need to have the account open to where my receptionist and employees can make appointments but when its logged in under my email and password they have access to everything and I need to get control of this now.  I have already set employee permissions but its not helpful when its logged in under my email it still pulls up full access to everything.  Is there a way to log in under a different email with special permissions just for the front desk?  Anyone can help me with what I am doing wrong here?  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3