x

Feature request - Employee scheduling

Feature request - Employee scheduling

I don't want to give my customers the option to choose who they schedule their appointment with. How do I prevent this option from popping up on the scheduling site? 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Admin

@mtnmamawv

Square Appointments will give you the option to choose a provider, and then First Available if your provider is not available. We have moved this to the Feature Request board, and will take it to the Product Team. Thanks for sharing!

I'm wanting to use Square Appointments however with our store we act as a team and do not want clients "choosing a provider." Any suggestions on how to do this? We just want clients to generally "book an appointment" at our store. I get that I could leave mine on there as the owner and change the display name to something general however does that mean my employees have to log-in to my account to access all of that? Obviously I don't want that to be the case. Also, we are opening another location, in that case will it also have me as the owner on that one or will that be new or will it make me add another provider? 

Very confused on this process and don't understand why there can't just be a general "booking."  We don't want everyone to have their own "schedules." Any suggestions or thoughts on this would be appreciated. 

Thank you