x

Square Appointments: request for a review of my business after an appointment

When I used BookFresh, after an appointment it would automatically request a review from the client. Does Square Appointments do this and if not, is there a way to set up such messaging?

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@AllNewU

I think this is a great suggestion and something we're happy to continue to escalate up to our Appointments and Marketing teams to take a look into.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Seller Community Mentor

I am interested in this feature as well.  I may have to go elsewhere to purchase this program. I have not found it available through square and beleive that this helps drive business visability.  

Message 2 of 12
Admin

Best Answer

@AllNewU

I think this is a great suggestion and something we're happy to continue to escalate up to our Appointments and Marketing teams to take a look into.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 3 of 12

Has anything happened since you responded 2 years ago to this question?

Message 4 of 12

Escalate, please! 

Message 5 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @nbs

Thank you for checking on this feature for collecting reviews after your customer has an appointment. As of now, this isn't available, but I would suggest bringing this to our Ideate Board as a feature Request.  Feel free to search the existing posts on the Square Appointments board and if you don't see it, feel free to post!

Through these boards, our Community Moderators will update the status of your request after getting information from our Product Team. This will keep you in the loop throughout the process. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 12

Thanks Kassi. When I looked at my workaround idea I saw that there don't seem to be ANY follow emails that are automated within the Appointments system. Is this true? 

Message 7 of 12

@nbs - If you look on your Dashboard under Appointments > Settings > Communications, you can see all of the available options for automated emails. 

You do have the option to edit some of the verbiage on the emails to make them better suit your business and customers. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Message 8 of 12

I see email options leading up to the appointment but none for following up after the appointment. Am I missing something? 

Message 9 of 12

As @Kassi_ mentioned, The Communications after appointments feature is currently considered a feature request.  

JJ
Message 10 of 12

How about now? 🙂 I am going to see if it works to use the link from google for review requests and put it into the automated email that goes out to clients in the Appointments app, as a workaround. 

Message 11 of 12
Beta Member

Great idea! Love to hear your outcome 

LaTina P Stanfield
Message 12 of 12