x

Square Business Debit Card

I have a Square Business Debit card. Where can I go to find out a list of expenses that I used this card for?  

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @GooseCreekRods 👋 Thanks for joining us and reaching out here on the Seller Community!

You will be able to view all activity regarding your Square Balance, and your spending activity on your Square Card from the Balance section of your Square app, and on your online Square Dashboard.

Here is a helpful guide to walk you through viewing your Card Spend.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Best Answer

Hi there, @GooseCreekRods 👋 Thanks for joining us and reaching out here on the Seller Community!

You will be able to view all activity regarding your Square Balance, and your spending activity on your Square Card from the Balance section of your Square app, and on your online Square Dashboard.

Here is a helpful guide to walk you through viewing your Card Spend.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Joe
Message 2 of 16

I did'nt receive my card yet where is it?

Message 3 of 16

Hey @ladyzempirellc and welcome to the Community.

We don't have access to account specifics from the Community as it's intended for seller to seller conversations.

Please reach out to our direct CS team for a closer look.

Ashley C
Message 4 of 16

how do i find out when a debit card was issued to me

Message 5 of 16

i had a debit card issued to my name allen hair sandy run coffee shop last year. it was not authorized my me and a employee used it for her self. it was fraud charges. need to know date and what debit card company. this is going to court real soon and square will be part of charges thanks for your help

Message 6 of 16

HOW CAN I REQUEST A NEW CARD 

Message 7 of 16

Hi @BEBELLA and welcome to the Seller Community!! This is currently a feature request. If you want to order a new card, you will need to mark your current one as lost or stolen. 

Your funds will continue to accrue in your Square balance while you wait for your new card to arrive, but you can manually transfer that money to your linked bank account at any time.

To do so from your Square app:

1. Open your Square app > tap Balance > Square Card.
  2. Tap Get help with card.
  3. Select the issue, deactivate card, and order a new card.
AshleyK
Message 8 of 16

Hi there, I just activated my new square debit card today but when I try to use it I got declined multiple times even with amount less than $10.00 anyone have the same issues 

Message 9 of 16

Hi @truck-monkey and welcome to the Seller Community! I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your Square Card. It's possible there was a brief security review. Square periodically reviews all accounts for security reasons. When we place an account under review, we temporarily suspend transfers to linked bank accounts until the review is completed. These types of reviews can also cause funds to be delayed to your Square Card balance.

We perform these reviews to ensure that all businesses using instant transfers are operating within our terms of services. We put measures like this in place so that Square is a secure place to do business for everyone and apologize for the inconvenience. 

AshleyK
Message 10 of 16

My card has never worked.  Trying to find out who/where to contract about it. 

Message 11 of 16
Alumni

If your question isn't answered here, you'll want to give our team a call can take a look at your account with you to help a shine light, @MichaelZigZag. Since we don't have the ability to discuss account-specific details with you openly here in the Seller Community, please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 12 of 16
Beta Member

Where can I see the list of countries I can use the Square Business Debit Card? I tried using it in Mexico (ATM's and Stores) and works, but not in Brazil this year.

- Carlos

Message 13 of 16
Alumni

@carlosaguayo

Hmmm, interesting. At this time, the Square Card can only be used in the US wherever MasterCard is accepted. Found directly an article found in our Support Center:

Was the city perhaps close to the US border? 

Justin
Message 14 of 16

where

Message 15 of 16

Hey there @Jazzemaxx and Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

If you could please provide a bit more context to the question you're asking, I'll be able to better point you in the right direction here.

JJ
Message 16 of 16