x

Square Invoice help

Greetings from Joe

I have a "how-to" question. Forgive me while I attempt to articulate what I am needing help with.

I offer two weekly Online health classes.

There are two different charges for each class.per month. Example: Class one is $27.00 per month Class two is $37.00 per month. when I type up an invoice, and add a line item it totals both class charges. How can I provide the two options of class charges without the invoice defaulting to the total charges. 

Anyway, I truly hope this makes sense.

Thank you so much.

Joe Arellano
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@Jope21 The easiest way would be to designate different names.  Like "Mindfulness Session 1" & "Mindfulness Session 2" or similar to colleges like "Mindfulness 1" or "Mindfulness Sec 1" & "Mindfulness Sec 2"

If you want to be less obvious you can do "Mindfulness" & "Mindfulness." Those will be considered 2 different charges.  If you are wanting the customer to be able to choose 1 or the other class or both classes, that is a little more tricky and you would use square estimates plus.

Here is how you would send multiple "packages" which could be Class Session 1, class session 2, or classes 1 & 2.  Those would be your 3 packages and the customer would choose and the estimate could then be automatically converted to an invoice for payment.

Create Estimates with Multiple Packages

Square Invoices Plus allows you to send an estimate with multiple packages that include groupings of items or services at accompanying prices, allowing a customer to choose which package they prefer to purchase. This allows you to spend less time sending multiple estimates for the same job and more time closing a sale.

To create a multi-package estimate:

1. Go to the Square Online Overview page and click Estimates.

2. Click Create estimate.

3. Fill out the customer information and estimate details. Click Next.

4. Enter the payment details and line items for the estimate.

5. Under "Add package," click the + icon. Fill out an optional title and description. You can also duplicate or delete the package. Click Next.

6. Fill out communication options and preview the estimate. Click Send.

Hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

Thanks so much Donnie for your assistance. I will play around with your suggestions and see what happens. 

wishing you well in the New year.

Joe (Jope21)

Joe Arellano
Message 3 of 3