x

Square Marketing: Are unsubscribed customers automatically removed from future campaigns?

The title of this thread has been changed by a moderator.

I did my first marketing campaign to the list of reachable customers.  Some people selected unsubscribe - my question is will these people be automatically removed from future campaigns if I select the reachable customer list again?  I need to ensure they don't see any future emails, but some of them are existing customers who I want to keep their information in the system for other business reasons.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@thatdirtydog If your customers unsubscribe from your marketing campaigns, they won't receive any of your future campaigns. But you'll still see their contact information in your Customer Directory.

Hope this cleared up your question!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

@thatdirtydog If your customers unsubscribe from your marketing campaigns, they won't receive any of your future campaigns. But you'll still see their contact information in your Customer Directory.

Hope this cleared up your question!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5

thank you

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I have a customer that unsubscribed by accident and wants back on the list to receive our emails.  how can they go about doing that?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @cupofcommunitea 👋 Good to hear from you!

I found this helpful thread where Valentina answers this question in detail. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5