x

Square Point of Sale: Can I have two screens with different settings?

I have a restaurant with multiple screens that I would like to use on one account. But I would like the screens to have different settings. For example, one screen swipe receipts in one screen print receipts. How do I make that happen?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Austen143 I'm not quite sure what you mean by swipe receipts?

Updated: You can use multiple devices in your business and use each one for a separate function! But it depends, do you need to track employee sales? Or are you more interested in restricting one device to one function? 

But yes with Square for Restaurants you can have multiple devices with different settings. To manage these settings sign in to your online Square Dashboard and go to the Points of Sale section and click on the name of a device to make changes. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you. I meant to say finger sign on the screen.  We don’t use square for restaurants ( to much for what we do.) I want to use the the normal square app. I have a front counter for To go’s and a few tables that have table service.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Oh I'm sorry, I did think you were asking about Square for Restaurants, my mistake!

I've just updated my reply ^ if you can take a look! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4