x
Beta Member

Square + Postmates Integration giving me a headache!

Hi, I've been using Square for a couple of weeks now and I like it very much. My main reason to change was the Postmates integration to be able to offer delivery to my customers.

After learning all the other things Square does, I have been trying to sync Square and Postmates to get my Postmates orders through Square instead of the tablet.

I've tried all the methods proposed by the Postmates support team, and they have asked me to contact Square support.

See attached the screen error I get every time I try to do it.

Keep in mind that I'm already a postmates merchant and I'm trying to sync my square with my current account.Annotation 2020-05-26 193231.jpg

I have tried the integration from Square Dashboard and from the Postmates Dashboard and have had the same result.

My item list is complete and current as I've been selling inp-store and online (weebly)

Please help!!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Have you ever thought of offering your own mobile app - that is integrated with Postmates? It's sort of the reverse of what I think you're doing, but gives you more control and power - and will probably cost you less per order/delivery too. 

If you get a custom integration of postmates via a Postmates Partner, which we happen to be (we're also an official Square Partner), then you only pay the market prices for flat-fee delivery and nothing else. Plus, you get access to the same Postmates Tracking Maps that you can provide to your Customers. 

What a lot of our Clients do is funnel their Customers off all that stuff onto their own Apps. We could easily add a clickable button like "Track Delivery Status" (powered by Postmates) which opens the Map. See our existing tracking pages below that we have for Pickups, In-House Delivery and Curbside. And, let me know if you'd like to chat!

- Thomas

my_orders_screen.pngorder_status_tracking.png

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hello @kekoapoke-

Sorry for the headache this is causing you. I'd probably go ahead and reach out to our Support Team so they can delve into this with you. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

@nika Thank you, already did

Message 4 of 4