x

Square Register - how to have register log into a certain location?

I have a Square Register at one location, and just ordered a second Square Register for a 2nd location.  How does that register know it's at the 2nd location, so sales will be kept separate?  I don't see a way in settings to choose a 2nd location for that register's sales. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

I'm sorry for the delayed reply @Valerie14432!

When you sign in to the Register you should see a list of both your locations (assuming you've set up a second one from your Dashboard) on the Register screen. You should automatically see the list just after you enter your email address and password. Tap on the location you're Register will be taking sales at, and then all the sales taken on that device will be reported to that second locations.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

I'm sorry for the delayed reply @Valerie14432!

When you sign in to the Register you should see a list of both your locations (assuming you've set up a second one from your Dashboard) on the Register screen. You should automatically see the list just after you enter your email address and password. Tap on the location you're Register will be taking sales at, and then all the sales taken on that device will be reported to that second locations.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2