x

Square Team for under 18 year old employee

I have a new employee who is under 18. It's telling her that she is not old enough to create a Square Payroll acct using the Team app. I've had plenty of employees under 18 sign up successfully in the past. Has something changed? If so what's the best course of action?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @RocketWash

Not sure what the issue can be here. Sorry about this. Our rules have not changed, to create a Square account you need to be 18 years of age or older. I recommend double checking that he/she is imputing the information correctly. Feel free to contact our Customer Success Team via phone so they can walk you through the process if you continue to experience the same issue. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Sorry if my op was confusing. This employee is under 18.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @RocketWash - I can step in for Sayra here in her absence! 

Would you mind adding a screenshot of the error message you are receiving when trying to add your employee? I can then flag this over to our Payroll Team and see if there is any troubleshooting we can attempt.

Also if you'd rather speak to them directly, you can reach out to them here as well! 

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4