x
Beta Member

Square Terminal - Favorite Menu?

I'm considering getting a Square Terminal to help with holiday checkout flow. But I'm wondering, does the Square Terminal have a favorites menu like the stand and phone versions do?

Message 1 of 9
1 Verified Answer
Ria
Verified Answer

Re: Square Terminal - Favorite Menu?

Hi @barkshopbakery - Thanks for posting!

This is very interesting. While I am not near a terminal to replicate the issue, I was able to find an article in the community that may be helpful, that even includes screenshots. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

It does now in the newest version of the Square Terminal software released earlier this year.  We used it heavily this season.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

It does now in the newest version of the Square Terminal software released earlier this year.  We used it heavily this season.

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Awesome, thank you for the help @VanKalkerFarms

Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

Hi @VanKalkerFarms. I just received my terminal and I'm not able to locate the favorites menu. Would you be able to help?

Message 4 of 9
Super Seller

I don't have any of my terminals handy.  It is somewhere in the menu system with a prompt to try the new style or something like that.  you may have to update your terminal to the newest app version in the system settings.  Sorry, I don't have the exact places to point you to.

Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

It's so strange, I don't see any of those options anywhere. I'm updated to the latest version too. I tried contacting square help and they said they don't have the option available on the terminal yet. @Square any ideas here?

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @barkshopbakery - Thanks for posting!

This is very interesting. While I am not near a terminal to replicate the issue, I was able to find an article in the community that may be helpful, that even includes screenshots. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

Message 8 of 9

I have two square terminals and I want each terminal to have their own favorites from the shared list of items.  I have the terminals set up as separate devices but when I add items to the favorites on one it adds the same favorites to the other. Help?

Message 9 of 9