x

Square for retail can you accept payment still with android

I am looking to switch to square for retail plus as I want to be able to do monthly inventories etc.  I only have one location, and currently use square pos.  We also do trade expos and my wife and I have Android phones and tablets we use for transactions there.  If I upgrade to square for retail, will I only be able to send device codes to Apple devices.  Or can I still log into square pos with the same credential.   

Are you able to still just type is prices for sales or is it all items need to be set up in advance.  

Also if we decide we do not like square for retail, can we revert back to square pos?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

We recently upgraded to Square for Retail and we also attend Farmers Markets with our Android Phones.  We have the Square For Retail app on our Square Stand POS with IOS iPad.  We also found that we can keep the standard Square POS app on our Square Stand iPad and flip to it at any time without any issues.  When we go to the Farmer's Markets with our Android phone, we have standard POS in place and we are able to pull up all items, tickets, customers, etc seamlessly.  They both work hand in hand very well.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 2 of 2